- The building report complies with AS4349.1-20010 and covers all accessible areas including the:
- External roofing, flashings and guttering
- Internal roof area ( roof attic )
- Internal areas of the building including the kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom and laundry.
- Sub floor area ( under the house )
- Garage and outbuildings
- All these items have accompanying photos where there is a significant defect.
- If there are also any safety items in relation to glazing, handrails, safety switches and smoke alarms these are also identified.
- A summary page at the beginning of the report lists any notable items and there is also a comparison rating, comparing this dwelling against others of similar age, construction and level of maintenance.
- The pest report complies with AS4349.3-20010 covers all accessible areas including roof void, internal areas, subfloor, garage, outbuildings, fences, trees and stumps on site.
- Primarily the pest report identifies current & past termite and borer damage caused to all these areas and the extent of any damage.
- Recommendations are made regarding these findings and any conducive conditions on the site, past termite treatments, future inspections, repairs and treatments that might be required.
Yes, Jonathan is available for a brief summary on site or he can ring you with a verbal report at the completion of the inspection.
Electronic funds transfer (EFT) into my business account, cash, cheque, money order or credit card (Visa or MasterCard only )Payment for non-account clients must be made prior to the reports being emailed.
Alternatively your conveyancer / solicitor can pay the account on settlement.
Sample pest and building reports can be viewed / download from our website.
Mainly the Sutherland Shire, St George area, Wollongong, Eastern suburbs, inner west, Liverpool and Campbelltown. Please call for other areas.
Depending on access to the property, normally within 24hrs.All reports are emailed, there is no facility to fax or send reports by post.
As outlined in the terms & conditions, all reports belong to JMH Inspections, so you can buy and download at a discounted rate copies of recently completed reports. We will transfer ownership of the reports into your name and you can rely upon and be confident of the reports when purchasing.
No, these are specialist areas and we are not licensed plumbers or electricians. However, whilst carrying out the inspection we will carry out a visual check of the hot water service and any visible pipework and can also advise on any potential drainage problems. We also advise if smoke alarms are present, if the wiring and plumbing is old and check if RCD’s ( safety switches ) are installed and as always would advise you to seek professional advice if anything was found to be untoward.